Home
App. 4p     App. 5p     App. 6p     App. 7p     App. 8p     App. 10p


Apartament Vite for 5 people

Apartament Vite have 1 double bedroom, 1 triple bedroom and 2 toilet rooms,
is on flat floors and is composed of a large full kitchen, Tv and DVD+USB reader, fast internet wifi,
Each bedroom has air conditioning

at the entrance a table and barbecue with a view of Certaldo.
Easy access for wheelchairs / handicap.

Prices   Availability




the 2 beds can be joined if requested when you make reservation




Prices

top   Availability
App. 4p     App. 5p     App. 6p     App. 7p     App. 8p     App. 10p
App. 5p
Vite
High season Average Season Low Season
Pay
Later
Deposit
Pay
now
Pay
Later
Deposit
Pay
now
Pay
Later
Deposit
Pay
now
1night 310 280 240 270 240 210 380 350 310
2nights 540 500 430 470 430 370 400 360 320
3nights 750 690 600 660 600 520 530 490 430
4nights 930 850 740 810 740 650 660 610 530
5nights 1070 980 850 930 850 740 750 690 600
6nights 1220 1120 980 1060 980 850 870 800 690
7nights 1360 1250 1080 1180 1070 930 920 850 740
10nights 1840 1700 1470 1600 1470 1280 1310 1200 1040
14nights 2450 2250 1960 2130 1960 1700 1740 1600 1390
High Season: 1 July / 31 August + Easter + Christmas and New Year's Eve minimum 3 nights
Average Season: 1 April / 30 June - 1 September / 31 October - Holidays and pre-holidays minimum 2 nights
Low Season:  1 November / 31 March

Pay Now: immediate payment, non-refundable discounted rate
(if necessary it is possible to change the dates if available), rate active up to 30 days before the stay

Deposit: Immediate payment of a 10% non-refundable deposit, and the remaining 90% 7 days before the stay,
(if necessary it is possible to change the dates if available), rate active up to 30 days before the stay

Pay Later: Payment 7 days before the stay, flexible rate active less than 90 days from the stay


The prices include towels and linen, air conditioning, wifi, heating
Pool, bicycles, laundry, barbecue. Small welcome basket with milk, coffee, jams, biscuits
Ability to add 1 extra bed for children 2-12 years at a cost of 15 euros per day
The cot and high chair 0-2 years are free, but we do not have little sheets

Tourist tax not included in the price (1,50 euro per person per day up to 5 days)
Tax exemptions: Children up to 12 years; Months of November, December, January and February.

The twin beds can be joined if required when you make reservation
Sheets and towels are included in the price. Extra towels cost 20 euros per room.
Pool towel rental for 3 euros each.




Availability  
top   Prices

App. 4p     App. 5p     App. 6p     App. 7p     App. 8p     App. 10p
<
Availability Apartment Vite 5p
>
Mon Tues Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun